LG Projector allows user to connect mouse or keyboard to the projector, keep on reading to find out how.
Using a USB Wired/Wireless Mouse
Connect your mouse to the USB port. Use the mouse to move the pointer on the projector screen and select the menu you want.
• The right button and the special buttons on the mouse do not work.
• When using a wireless USB mouse, the connection can be lost or slowed, depending on the distance between the projector and mouse and the wireless environment.
Using a USB Wired/Wireless Keyboard
Connect your keyboard to the USB port. You can enter text with the connected keyboard device.
• It is not possible to enter text on some screens.
• It is recommended that you use a product that has been tested for compatibility with LG projectors, such as LOGITECH K360, LOGITECH K400, LOGITECH K750, LG Electronics MKS-1200.
• You can change the input language by pressing the language switch key or the right Alt key. It can also be changed by pressing the Ctrl key and the Space key at same time.
• When using a wireless USB keyboard, the connection can be lost or slowed, depending on the distance between the projector and keyboard and the wireless environment.
• To enter text in the text field, use the on-screen keyboard on your projector screen or a USB keyboard.