Hisense PX1 is a award-winning triple-laser TriChroma laser engine to achieve full coverage of the BT.2020 color space for a true-to-life picture, and is featured with built-in 30W Dolby Atmos sound. It is also equipped with a eARC/ARC, what is this port used for?
If you’d like to use the Enhanced Audio Return Channel (eARC) / the Audio Return Channel (ARC) feature to have sound sent from the TV back down an HDMI cable to a digital sound system, you can connect to the HDMI (eARC/ARC) port of your TV. By using this feature, you will also be able to control the sound system with your TV remote instead of using multiple remotes for each device.
Connecting a Digital Audio System to Use eARC/ARC. After the connection:
- Power on the sound system.
- Press button to select icon, and select Sound > Audio Output > eARC/ARC. If the device
supports eARC function, first select Sound > eARC to set it to On.
Note for you:
• It works only when the TV is connected to the audio receiver that supports the eARC/ARC function.
• If the device has an Input Selector feature then make sure to change it to TV.
• When this port is used as the eARC/ARC function, it can be used as signal input when a DVD is connected to amplifier and the amplifier is connected to the TV at the same time. (Some amplifiers may not support series connection.)