Crenova projectors are mainly budget LCD projectors. In this guide, we will share how to connect the Crenova projector to the Laptop.
How to Connect Crenova Projector to Laptop?
Generally, a laptop has an HDMI interface and you can connect your Crenova projector to the laptop via the HDMI interface.
Here are the detailed steps.
- Power on your laptop and the Crenova projector.
- Tap the Source button on your remote of the Crenova projector or the control panel of the projector.
- Select HDMI as the input source.
- Fetch your HDMI cable, and plug one end of the HDMI cable into the projector and the other end into your laptop’s HDMI interface.
- Press the Windows key and P key simultaneously on your laptop keyboard.
- Choose one of the display modes based on your preference and needs.
- Then, your Crenova projector and your laptop are connected.
If your laptop has no HDMI interface, you can prepare an HDMI adapter based on the port of your laptop.
How to Connect Phone to Crenova Projector?