This guide will introduce some troubleshooting and FAQs, helping you to use the projector skillfully.
WiMiUS P62 Projector Troubleshooting
- Check whether the projector is mute, and adjust the volume using the remote.
- The cables may be loosely connected.
- Turn off Dolby Sound as it is not supported.
- Switch sound output mode.
Shut off automatically
- Check the vent. There may be something blocked.
- The projector may be overheated. You can try it later when it cools down.
- There may be something wrong with the software. You can restart it and try again.
Remote Control Doesn’t Work
- The remote control’s batteries are deleted.
- Something obstructed the signal between the remote and IR.
- There may be strong light irradiating on the IR receiver.
- Check the connection cable.
- Make sure the input source is correctly selected. WiMiUS P62 projector has two HDMI signals, and you need to choose the right one based on the HDMI ports.
- The projector may be in sleep mode. You can press and hold the power button to restart the projector.
Can’t Play Netflix
- Due to HDCP, Netflix doesn’t support screen mirroring from smartphones.
- You can connect the projector to a TV stick to watch Netflix.
- Remember to turn off Dolby sound if there is non sound.
How to Connect WiMiUS P62 Projector to iPhone?