HighPeak projector is a trendy projector in the market. In this guide, we are going to share the HighPeak projector user guide and troubleshooting tips.
HighPeak Projector User Guide
In this section, HighPeak projector setup instructions, iPhone connection method, and image adjustment methods will be introduced, which helps you to know how to use the projector.
HighPeak Projector Setup
When you unbox the projector, the first thing is to place the projector on a flat surface, for example, a flat cabinet or table. You can also use a stand or ceiling mount kit to place the projector to raise the projection image in height. You can also adjust the projection directions according to your needs.
If you want to improve the viewing effect, a screen is necessary. Just hang the projector screen on the wall and adjust the angles.
If you have no screen in hand, you can just project the image on a neat and white wall. To make sure the image is completed and well, do not project a wall with too many decorations or sockets.
Then, connect the HighPeak projector to power by connecting the power cord to the socket.
Turn on the projector using the remote control.
Adjust the focus ring located on the side panel of the projector to make the image clear. Adjust the position and angle of the HighPeak projector to make the image aligned with the screen.
Connect the projector to an external device, for example, a TV stick, or a USB flash drive, to access more resources.
Then, the HighPeak projector setup is completed.
HighPeak Projector: Connect to iPhone
HighPeak projector supports connection to iPhone, and you can connect the projector to iPhone according to the following steps.
- Get lightning to HDMI adapter.
- Plug the lightning port to your iPhone and connect the HDMI end to the projector’s interface.
- There will be a pop-up message on your iPhone to ask you to trust the projector. Trust the projector according to the message.
- Then, the screen of the iPhone can be projected on the projector.
If you want to connect the projector to an Android phone, just replace the lightning to HDMI adapter with a Micro USB/Type C to HDMI adapter according to the interface of your smartphone.
HighPeak Projector: Image Adjustment
- If you want to expand the image size, you can just move the projector farther from the screen or white wall, then the image size gets bigger with the increase of the distance. If you want to reduce the image size, you can move the projector closer to the screen or white wall, then the image size gets smaller with the decrease of the distance.
- Please notice that the image size should be within the screen size range of the projector. If the image size is too big or too small, the image quality will become poor.
- HighPeak projector has a focus ring to adjust the focus and make the image clear. If you have adjusted the focus ring but the image quality is still poor, you can check the following tips.
- Check whether the ambient light is strong, and try to weaken the light by turning the lights off or closing the curtain. A dark environment helps to improve the viewing effect of the projector.
- Clean the lens of the projector with a vacuum cleaner.
- Make sure the image size is within the image size range of the HighPeak projector.
- Make sure the HighPeak projector and screen are aligned.
HighPeak Projector Troubleshooting
In this section, some common problems concerning the projector will be explained one by one.
HighPeak Projector Has No Sound
If the HighPeak projector has no sound you can try the following solutions for troubleshooting.
- Check whether the HighPeak projector is connected to a headphone.
- Check whether the HighPeak projector is mute by adjusting the volume to a higher level.
- Check whether the connected device is mute by adjusting the volume on the external device.
- Check whether the audio format is supported on the projector. You need to turn off the Dolby Digital Plus when you watch content from some streaming devices.
- Make sure the audio cable is well connected.
HighPeak Projector Can’t Turn On
If the HighPeak projector can’t turn on, you need to check the following solutions.
Check the power cord of the projector by noticing the power indicator of the projector. If the power cord is broken, you need to replace a new power cord.
If the HighPeak projector can be connected to power as usual, you need to check whether the projector is in sleep mode by pressing and holding the power button to restart the projector.
Check whether the projector is overheated. If yes, let the projector cools down. Then, try it again.
HighPeak Projector Remote Doesn’t Work
If the HighPeak projector remote control doesn’t work, you can follow the tips below to find the problem.
- Check whether the HighPeak projector’s remote control has an exhausted battery by replacing a new pair of batteries.
- Make sure the distance between the projector and the remote control is within effective range. If the distance is too far, the signal may be ineffective.
- Point the remote control to the projector’s IR receiver.
- If you are connecting the projector to a TV box, you need to use the remote control of the TV box to control the projector.
HighPeak Projector Overheating
It is normal to produce heat during the projector’s normal operation. However, if the projector keeps overheating, you need to check the following points.
- Check whether the projector’s vents are obstructed. Keep the HighPeak projector clear when you use the projector. Do not cover the projector with cloth nor place the projector near other electric appliances.
- Check whether the projector has operated for a long time. You’d better turn the projector off every four hours to let it cool down. Never keeps the projector on for a long time.
That’s all for the user guide and troubleshooting solutions for the HighPeak projector.
HighPeak Projector Review: A Budget Mini Portable Projector
How to Connect HighPeak Projector to Phone?
iRULU Projector Troubleshooting and User Guide 2022
Best Projector for Outdoor Movies 2022