Choosing a picture mode on Hisense PX1 can be easy, check out the steps below.
Choose Picture Mode on Hisense PX1
- Press home menu button to select settings icon
- Select Picture > Picture Mode.
You can select the picture mode that provides the best viewing experience. Also, for each picture mode, you can adjust the picture quality as you like, see the steps below.
Adjusting the picture quality for each picture mode
- Press home menu button to select settings icon.
- and select Picture > Contrast, Brightness, Color, Tint or Sharpness.
- Choose a picture mode and then adjust the settings:
Adjust the Contrast level to increase or decrease how bright images appear.
Adjust the Brightness level to generate lighter or darker images.
Adjust the color intensity of the picture for a more vibrant image.
Adjust the colors from a green to magenta tint to view the natural skin tones of people on the screen.
Adjust how sharp or soft edges of images appear.