We found and want to share some settings for the VAVA Chroma to have better base setting, to watch movies and tv shows. Follow the configuration below and try.
- Image Mode: Customize
- Brigthness: 55 (I Think these 2 can be adjusted to your preferred vision)
- Constrast: 45 (I Think these 2 can be adjusted to your preferred vision)
- Chroma: 45
- Hue: 0
- Definition: 3 (I recognized some artifacts if higher, dont know if firmware bug)MEMC: Close (Off is best, as its producing lots of flickering for me)
- Dynamic Contrast: Off (As streaming material is not HDR, and it causes artifacts)
- Color Temperatur: Customize (Values Below)Red: -10 (Removed the red flush of the Beamer)
- Green: 5
- Blue: 10 (Its too dark in blue and little bit in green)
What I also found out: It’s possible to make all the changes listed from MEMC downwoards per profile, but not change profile like FILM itself. But removing the color bleeding on all preset modes is possible.
How to Connect Speaker to VAVA 4K Laser Projector?
VAVA 4K UST Laser Projector Quick Setup Guide
Do I Need a Screen to Go with VAVA 4K Projector?
How to Fix CEC Doesn’t Shut Off VAVA 4K Projector?
Why VAVA 4K No Sound After Switching HDMI Source