You can display a test pattern to adjust the projected image. Some settings may not be available while displaying a test pattern. To adjust these settings, project an image from a connected device.
Displaying a Test Pattern
- Turn on the projector.
- Press the [Pattern] button on the remote control.
- Select one of the following options:
Display Position lets you display an internal pattern without connecting a computer or video device.
Color Isolation: R lets you display the red component of the projected image.
Color Isolation: G lets you display the green component of the projected image.
Color Isolation: B lets you display the blue component of the projected image.
- Adjust the image as necessary.
- To cancel pattern display, press the [Pattern] button again.
To display Color Isolation, you need to project an image from the connected video source.
When you are watching the Epson EH-LS12000B projector, there is no image display on the screen, what is the solution? Check out this guide.
How to Fix if Epson Projector Has No Image
Try the following if you do not see a projected image.
• Turn on the connected computer or video device.
• Change the screen output from the computer when using a laptop computer.
• Insert a DVD or other video media, and press play (if necessary).
• Press the [Source] button on the projector.
• Press the button for the desired video source on the remote control.
In this case, you can troubleshoot the issue of Epson EH-LS12000B Projector has no image via the steps above.