You can attach the cable cover that came with your EH-LS12000B projector to hide the attached cables from view.
How to Remove and attach the Cable Cover of Epson EH-LS12000B
- Turn the projector upside down.
- Pass a commercially available cable tie through the cable holder and tie the cables together.
- Place the cable cover on the projector as shown, guiding the cables through the notch on the base of the cable cover.
- Tighten the cable cover screws.To remove the cover, loosen the cover screws and pull the cover off of the projector.
- Do not bundle the power cord to the other cables. Otherwise, a fire may occur. Attach the cable cover by lifting it up slightly, and then tilting it down so that the cable cover screws fit into the holes on the projector.