The reason why the PVO projector shows no signal is usually caused by three situations, the specific reasons and solutions are as follows.
- It may be caused by the wrong signal source. You can open the projection setting, find the signal source device and switch it.
- The problem may be caused by the failure of the connection cable used. You can try to replace a new cable when connecting the PVO projector to external devices. In addition, make sure the ports are correct.
- The interruption of data transmission. You can restart the mirroring or connection as the data transmission may be disturbed by the external interruption.
- The resolution of the PVO projector and laptop output is not matched or supported. You can try to modify the display resolution on the connected laptop.
- There may be something wrong with the software. You can restart the projector and try again.
You may be interested in PVO Projector Troubleshooting.
That’s all for the troubleshooting solutions to the PVO projector no signal problem.