If you cannot install the projector directly in front of the screen, you can adjust the position of the projected image using the lens shift feature.
Adjusting the Image Position Using Lens Shift
1. Turn on the projector and display an image.
2. Press the [Lens] button on the control panel or remote control.
3. Press the [Lens] button repeatedly until Adjust Lens Shift appears on the screen.
4. Press the arrow buttons on the remote control or the control panel to adjust the position of the projected image as necessary.
5. You cannot move the image to both the horizontal and vertical maximum values.
6. When you are finished, press the [Esc] button on the control panel or remote control.
- Maximum horizontal range (H × 47%)
- Maximum vertical range (V × 96%)
- ½ the vertical height of the image
- ½ the horizontal width of the image