You can reset the lamp counter in Cannon WUX5800 Projector that indicates the time for lamp replacement.
Lamp counter reset tips
• Do not reset the lamp counter except when you have replaced the lamp. Otherwise, the lamp counter cannot indicate the correct timing for replacing the lamp.
• Lamps are more likely to rupture once the lamp replacement message has been displayed. Replace the lamp with a new one as soon as possible.
• The lamp counter provides an estimate of the time remaining until the lamp must be replaced. This value is based on the hours in use and the present load on the lamp.
• The number of hours indicated is equivalent to use under these conditions: [Lamp mode] set to [Full power].
- Cannon WUX5800 Projector Marginal Focus Reseting Guide
- How to Adjust Image for Tabletop or Floor Installation of Cannon WUX5800 Projector?
- How to Use Lens Shift on Cannon WUX5800 Projector?
- Projecting Images from a USB Flash Drive on Cannon WUX5800 Projector
- How to Install/Remove Lens Unit of Cannon WUX5800 Projector?