If your YABER Y21 has no sound, you can check the causes below for problem troubleshooting.
YABER Y21 No Sound Troubleshooting
- The Projector or the connected device (PC, DVD, etc.) is muted.
- Dolby sound is not supported, exit to play again.
- The audio format is not supported by the projector.
- VGA connection can only transmit analog signals of video not audio. An external speaker is required when the device is connected via a VGA cable.
- Encryption is applied to the videos or media player which holds the video. Try more videos to define this possibility.