Installing and cleaning the dust filter is an important tip for projector maintenance. Keep on reading to learn how to do it.
Cleaning the dust filter
We recommend you to clean the dust filter every three months. Clean it more often if the projector is used in a dusty environment.
- Switch off the power to the projector by pressing the button on the projector keypad or remote control.
- Disconnect the power cord.
- Pull the dust filter compartment downwards to remove it out from the bottom of the projector.
- Carefully remove the air filter. Then clean or replace the dust filter.
- To install the dust filter, reverse the previous steps.
Installing the dust filter
Dust filters are only required/supplied in the selected regions with excessive dust.