If the remote control of your HighPeak projector doesn’t work, you can firstly check the following tips before replacing a new one.
- Check whether the battery of the remote is drained. Try to replace it with a new pair of batteries.
- Check the distance between you and the projector. Walk close to the HighPeak projector when using the projector.
- Point the remote control to the projector directly.
- Remove the barrier or sundries between the projector and remote control.
- Clean the IR transmitter on the remote and IR receiver on the projector with a soft cloth.
If all the solutions don’t work, try to contact the service or replace a new remote control for the HighPeak projector.
HighPeak Projector Review: A Budget Mini Portable Projector
How to Connect HighPeak Projector to Phone?
HighPeak Projector Image Adjustment Instruction and Troubleshooting
HighPeak Projector User Guide and Troubleshooting 2022