If the image of your HighPeak projector is abnormal, you can try the following solutions below for troubleshooting.
Blurry Image of HighPeak projector
- Adjust the focus knob on the right side of the projector.
- Check the projection size. The projector can project a max screen of 80 inches. If the image size is too large, the image may be blurry.
- Use the projector in a dark environment. Turn the lights off to make the image brighter.
Trapezoidal Image of HighPeak projector
- Place the projector on a flat table or cabinet.
- Point the projector to the screen directly. The light source of the projector should be perpendicular to the screen size.