If you come across some problems when using the BIGASUO projector, you can check the following tips for troubleshooting.
No Image or No signal on the BIGASUO projector
- Check the power light to see the power status.
- Select the right input source when you connect the projector to other external devices.
- Remove the lens cover on the projector.
- Check the connection of cables.
The lamp turns off unexpectedly on the BIGASUO Projector
- The BIGASUO projector may be overheated. Let it cool down and restart the projector.
- Clear the obstacles in front of the projector.
Stains on the BIGASUO Projector
- Use a vacuum cleaner to clean the lens. Do not use liquid with a strong solvent.
The image is blurry
- Use the Keystone and Focus buttons to adjust the images to make the image clear.
- Avoid strong ambient light when using the projector. A dark environment can improve the viewing effect.