If your BenQ HT2050A projector has problems, you can try the following solutions for troubleshooting.
BenQ HT2050A Projector Can’t Turn On
- There is no power from the power cable. Plug the power cable into the AC inlet on the rear of the projector, and plug the power cable into to the power outlet. If the power outlet has a switch, make sure that it is switched on.
- Attempting to turn the projector on again during the cooling process. Wait until the cooling down process has been completed.
- The lamp cover is not securely attached. Correctly attach the lamp cover.
BenQ HT2050A Projector Has No Image
- The video source is not turned on or connected correctly. Turn the video source on and check that the signal cable is connected correctly.
- The projector is not correctly connected to the input source device. Check the connection. The input source has not been correctly selected. Select the correct source with the SOURCE key on the projector or remote control.
BenQ HT2050A Projector Has Blurry Image
- The projection lens is not correctly focused. Adjust the focus of the lens using the focus ring. The projector and the screen are not aligned properly. Adjust the projection angle and direction as well as the height of this projector if necessary.
- The lens cover is still closed. Remove the lens cover.
BenQ HT2050A Projector Can’t Detect 3D Signal Troubleshooting
BenQ HT2050A Remote Control Doesn’t Work Solution
How to Replace Lamp for BenQ Projectors?