If your Samsung Premiere remote control doesn’t work, you can try the following solutions for troubleshooting.
- Check whether the connection between the Samsung Premiere projector and the remote control is interrupted. Try to connect the projector and the remote again.
- Check whether the battery of the remote control is depleted. Try to replace a new pair of batteries.
- Try to use the remote control within a proper distance.
- Check whether the projector is connected to an external device, for example, a TV Box. Then, you need to use the remote of the external device.
- If you need to use the remote instantly, you can use the voice assistant.
Samsung Premiere Projector Image Testing and Troubleshooting
Samsung Premiere Projector Factory Reset
Samsung Premiere Projector: LSP7T vs LSP9T
Samsung Premiere 4K Laser Projector Review
How to Adjust Picture Quality of Samsung Premiere?