In this guide, we will collect some common problems with Nebula Capsule 3 Laser projector and list some troubleshooting solutions.
Nebula Capsule 3 Laser Projector Troubleshooting
Nebula Capsule 3 Laser Projector No Signal
- Check the projector is selected as the correct input source.
- Use a different HDMI cable to see whether the HDMI cable is bad.
- Press and hold the projector to wake the projector from sleep mode.
- Disconnect from your projector and try connecting your device to your TV via HDMI.
- Adjust the HDMI output resolution/Hz of the connected device to match your projector.
Nebula Capsule 3 Laser Projector No Sound
- Switch between various projection modes to see if your projector can play sound.
- Tap the Volume Up button on top of your projector.
- Restore the default settings of the projector. Go to Settings >Devices Preferences > Restart.
- In Projection Mode, connect your projector to an external Bluetooth speaker. Go to Settings > Remotes & Accessories > Add Accessory.
- Check whether the audio format is supported on this projector.
Nebula Capsule 3 Laser Projector Won’t Turn On
- The projector may be overheated, and you can restart the projector when it cools down.
- Its battery may be depleted, please charge the projector for 15-30 mins before restarting the projector.
- Check the power adapter and connection cable.
Nebula Capsule 3 Laser Projector Autofocus Failure
- Slightly move the projector or press and hold the autofocus button for 2 -3 seconds to trigger the autofocus.
- There may be software errors. You can reset the projector to factory default or update the firmware.
- Try to use the manual focus. Select Settings> Projector Settings> Focus Settings> Manual Focus Correction and then press the “left” and “right” buttons.