If your remote of LG PF510Q CineBeam doesn’t work, you can try the following solutions.
LG PF510Q CineBeam Remote Troubleshooting
- Check the battery. The battery may be drained.
- The remote control may not work properly where a lamp with an electronic stabilizer or a three-wavelength lamp is installed. In this case, replace the lamp with an electronic stabilizer or the three-wavelength lamp with international standard products to ensure the remote control works properly.
- Check if there is any obstacle between the LG PF510Q CineBeam projector and the remote control.
- When replacing the batteries, make sure that they are properly installed according to the polarities (+, -).
- Replace both used batteries with new ones.
- Avoid using strong lights near the projector.
- Take care of the distance. The remote may be ineffective when the distance between the remote and the projector is too far.
- Please use the remote of the external device when you are connecting the projector to an external device.