This is a LG CineBeam HU915QE Projector Remote pairing guide. Inserting Batteries in the Remote Control If the battery low message appears while using the Projector, replace the batteries. Use 1.5 V, AA-type alkaline batteries. Replace the two batteries with new ones and insert them according to the direction indicator inside the remote control.
1. Remove the battery cover on the back of the remote control by sliding it downwards.
2. Insert the batteries to match the +, – polarity symbols.
3. Close the battery cover
What is Kensington? Kensington is a company that provides safety systems for laptops and other electronic devices. LG CineBeam HU915QE Projector is featured with Kensington Security System
To Pair the Magic Lighting Remote
You must pair the Magic Lighting Remote with the projector to use it. Pair the Magic Lighting Remote prior to use as follows.
1. Put batteries into the Magic Lighting Remote and turn the Projector on.
2. Point the Magic Lighting Remote at your projector and press the Wheel (OK) on the remote control.
• If the projector fails to register the Magic Lighting Remote, try again after turning the projector off and back on.