This is a tip help you to correctly position the LG CineBeam HU915QE Projector.
- Projection Distance per Screen Size
1. Place the projector on a sturdy, level surface, together with the PC or audio/ video source.
2. Place the projector an appropriate distance away from the screen. The distance between the projector and the screen determines the actual size of the image.
3. Position the projector so that the lens is at a right angle to the screen. If the projector is not at a right angle, the projected image will look distorted. To correct the distortion, use the Edge Adjustment function.
4. Connect the power cord of the projector and the connected device to the wall outlet.