You can set the overall color tone by adjusting the Color Temp of Epson EH-LS12000B. setting if the image is too bluish or reddish.
Adjusting the Color Temperature
1. Turn on the projector and switch to the image source you want to use.
2. Press the [Menu] button on the control panel or remote control.
3. Select the Image menu and press [Enter].
4. Select White Balance > Color Temp. and press [Enter].
5. Use the left and right arrow buttons to adjust the color tone of the image. Higher values tint the image blue and lower values tint the image red.
6. Press [Menu] or [Esc] to exit the menus