The ViewSonic X2 projector is equipped with Bluetooth that allows the user to connect their device wirelessly for audio playback, this ViewSonic X2 projector Bluetooth guide will show you how to do it.
Steps to pair your device to ViewSonic 2 via Bluetooth
- Go to: Home Screen > Bluetooth.
- Use the navigation button to select Bluetooth Speaker or Bluetooth Pairing.
- Then press ENTER/OK.
- A dialogue box appears, select Connect and press ENTER/OK to enter Bluetooth mode.
- A sound effect will be audible upon entering pairing mode.
- Upon successful connection, another sound effect will be audible. The projector’s name will be labeled as “ViewSonic Projector”.
- The projector will search for nearby Bluetooth devices. Select your device from the list and press ENTER/OK.
Once paired, if both the projector and your device are powered on they will automatically connect via Bluetooth in Bluetooth Speaker mode. When connected please note that only the Power button, Exit button and Return button can exit Bluetooth mode.