It is common to connect a computer to a projector in daily use. So, how to connect?
Here are two methods for you.
- HDMI Cable
1. Turn on the projector and computer respectively;
2. Connect the projector with the computer using an HDMI cable.
3. Switch to HDMI input source. Most of the projector will automatically be the input source;
4. Set the projection mode according to personal needs, such as “computer only”, “expand”, “copy”, or “only the second screen”.
- VGA Cable
- Turn on the projector and computer respectively;
- Connect the projector with the computer using VGA cable.
Specifically, connect the USB interface of the VGA adapter into the USB interface of the computer, and plug the other VGA cable into the VGA interface of the projector;
3. You may need to adjust the resolution as traditional computers’ resolution is low.
You can right-click the computer > Display> Display resolution; then adjust the resolution.
That’s all for the tips. May the article help you out.