If your remote control of Hisense PX1-PRO doesn’t work, you can check the following tips below to solve the problem.
- Confirm that projector still has power and is operational.
- Change a new pair of batteries in the remote control.
- Check if the batteries are correctly installed.
- Check whether the remote control is paired successfully.
- Keep a proper distance between the projector and remote control. The remote control can work at a distance of up to 26 feet.
- Check the angle when you point the remote control to the projector. It can work at a 30-degree horizontal or 15-degree vertical angle. (This angle is used by infrared means in an unpaired state.)
That’s all for the solutions to the remote control doesn’t work problem for Hisense PX1-PRO. If all solutions above don’t work, you can replace a new remote control or contact the Hisense Service.