Cannon WUX5800 Projector will show a lamp replacement message after the lamp has been used for a specified period. This is an important message that users should pay attention. Because a dimed lamp is not able to work normally anymore and would damage the projector itself.
Tips for the Lamp Warning on Cannon WUX5800 Projector
• When it is almost time to replace the lamp, the projector’s [LIGHT] indicator will flash into orange.
• Setting display to [Off] will disable both the message to prepare a replacement lamp and the warning to replace the lamp. To review the replacement timing, check the lamp counter.
• Lamps that are still used after the timing for lamp replacement are more likely to rupture. Replace the lamp with a new one as soon as possible.
- Cannon WUX5800 Projector Marginal Focus Reseting Guide
- How to Adjust Image for Tabletop or Floor Installation of Cannon WUX5800 Projector?
- How to Use Lens Shift on Cannon WUX5800 Projector?
- Projecting Images from a USB Flash Drive on Cannon WUX5800 Projector
- How to Install/Remove Lens Unit of Cannon WUX5800 Projector?