BIGASUO Pro302 has an IR-based remote control. If the remote control of your BIGASUO Pro302 projector doesn’t work, you can check the following solutions for troubleshooting.
- Check the battery of the remote control first. If the battery is drained, replace a new pair of remote control.
- Point the projector to the IR receiver on the front panel.
- Walk close to the projector when using the remote control. Don’t walk so far away from the projector.
- Remove the obstacles between the projector and the remote control.
- Clean the IR receiver on the projector with a soft cloth regularly.