This is a troubleshooting for the Cannon WUX5800 Projector remote not working, keep on reading to find out details.
Follow the steps below to troubleshoot the issue of remote not working
1. Batteries are not installed properly or they have run out.
Check whether batteries are installed correctly. If batteries are installed correctly, replace them with new batteries.
2. You are operating the remote control from the outside of the remote control operating range.
Check whether you are operating the remote control within the remote control operating range of the main unit of the projector.
3. There is an obstacle between the projector and the remote control.
Remove the obstacle between the infrared remote receiver of the main unit of the projector and the remote control or point the remote control in an obstacle-free path.
- Cannon WUX5800 Projector Marginal Focus Reseting Guide
- How to Adjust Image for Tabletop or Floor Installation of Cannon WUX5800 Projector?
- How to Use Lens Shift on Cannon WUX5800 Projector?
- Projecting Images from a USB Flash Drive on Cannon WUX5800 Projector
- How to Install/Remove Lens Unit of Cannon WUX5800 Projector?