What should I use to clean the lens of LG CineBeam HU915QE Projector? Can I use detergent? Keep on reading to find answer.
Tip for cleaning the LG CineBeam HU915QE Projector lens
- Clean the lens if any dust or smudge appears on the surface of the lens.
- Clean the surface of the lens with an air sprayer or a soft, dry cloth.
- To remove dust or stains on the lens, use a compressed air duster, cotton swab, or soft cloth to gently wipe the lens.
- Never clean the lens when the projector is operating or immediately after the projector is turned off.
- Do not use any detergents, automotive or industrial polishes, abrasives, waxes, benzenes, alcohols, water, etc. on the lens, as they will damage the projector.
Therefore, it is wrong to use detergent to clean the LG CineBeam HU915QE Projector lens, nor the automotive or industrial polishes, abrasives, waxes, benzenes, alcohols. Hope it’s helpful.