As a precise electronic device, the Optoma UHD38 projector may suffer some minor problems. You can check the following problems and corresponding solutions for troubleshooting.
The projector stops responding to all controls
- Turn off the Optoma UHD38 projector, then unplug the power cord and wait at least 20 seconds before reconnecting power.
The lamp burns out or makes a popping sound
- When the lamp reaches its end of life, it will burn out and may make a loud popping sound. If this happens, the projector will not turn on until the lamp module has been replaced.
No image appears on-screen
- Ensure all the cables and power connections of the Optoma UHD38 projector are correctly and securely connected as described in the “Installation” section.
- Ensure the pins of connectors are not crooked or broken.
- Check if the projection lamp has been securely installed.
- Ensure that the “Mute” feature is not turned on.
Optoma UHD38 Projector Image Adjustment Guide
How to Relace Lamp of Optoma UHD38 Projector?
Optoma UHD38 Projector Remote Control Troubleshooting