You can store up to three combinations of lens settings (focus, image size, image position), aspect ratio, and blanking. These settings can be recalled.
Using the Picture Position of the Sony VPL-XW6000 Projector
1. Press the POSITION button.
The Picture Position selection window appears.
The position where the lens settings are not stored is displayed as [—].
2. Press the POSITION button repeatedly to select the position.The selected position is recalled.You can also select the desired position by pressing the / (Up/Down) button and the (Enter) button.
Store or delete lens settings (focus, image size, image position) under [Picture Position] in the [Screen] menu. Adjust the aspect ratio or blanking under [Aspect] or [Blanking] in the [Screen] menu.
How to use lens movement
The following examples show that images with an aspect ratio of 1.78:1 (16:9) or 2.35:1 are projected on a 2.35:1 screen.
- When a 1.78:1 (16:9) image is input
- When a 2.35:1 image is input
- When the POSITION button is pressed, the 2.35:1 image is expanded to fill the screen.