You can configure Internet protocol settings of Sony VPL-XW6000 Projector by following the steps below.
Menu Operation: Network Setting of Sony VPL-XW6000 Projector
- Press the MENU button.
- Select [Installation] – [Network Setting] – the desired setting.
- [IP Address Setup]: You can select the IP address setting method.
- [Auto(DHCP)]: Network settings are automatically assigned by the DHCP server functions such as the router.
- [Manual]: Network settings are configured manually. Select the desired item with the / (Left/Right) button, and enter the value with the / (Up/Down) button.
When all items have been entered, select [Apply], then press the (Enter) button. The entered settings are applied.
- [IP Address]: The IP address of the projector is set.
- [Subnet Mask]: The subnet mask of the projector is set.
- [Default Gateway]: The default gateway of the projector is set.
- [MAC Address]: The MAC address of the projector is displayed. This cannot be changed.
- [Apply]: It enables the IP address that has been set manually.
Sony VPL-XW6000 Projector Remote not Working Solution
Sony VPL-XW6000 Projector Trigger Teminal Setting Guide
Lens Control Setting Tip for Sony VPL-XW6000 Projector
How to Flip Image of Sony VPL-XW6000 Projector?