Some BenQ users find that their projectors can’t detect 3D signals. This post will list some solutions to the problem.
- If the source gives the correct 3D information to the BenQ projector, the projector will switch to 3D automatically.
- If your source is from PC or steaming content, please select the correct 3D format via OSD Display > 3D > 3D mode.
- Check the user manual and make sure that the resolution of your content supports 3D.
- Press the DLP Link button on your 3D glasses to resync the projector and 3D glasses.
- Please try to change the HDMI EDID setting to Standard.
If the problem persists, you can contact your BenQ service center or report the problem for more assistance.