This guide will introduce you the way of extending light source life. To prolong light source life, you can adjust the following settings in the OSD Menu.
Setting Light Source Mode
Setting the projector in any mode other than Normal reduces system noise, power consumption, and extends the light sources operational life.
Light Source Mode Description
- Normal: Provides full light source brightness.
- Eco: Reduces light source power consumption by 20% and lowers brightness, and decreases fan noise.
- Dynamic Black 1: Reduces light source power consumption by up to 70% depending on the content’s brightness level.
- Dynamic Black 2: Reduces light source power consumption by up to 50% depending on the content’s brightness level.
- Custom Allows you to adjust the light source power to extend the light source life and decreases the fan noise.
To set the Light Source Mode, open the OSD Menu and go to: Advanced > Light Source Settings > Light Source Mode and press / to select and press > Enter.