You have two ways to see the PC screen on the LG CineBeam HU915QB projector, keep on reading to learn more.
Methods to cast PC screen on LG CineBeam HU915QB
- cast pc screen wirelessly:
1. Enable Screen Share mode on the PC. Your projector will be displayed in the list of available devices.
2. Select your projector and request connection.
3. After the connection is established, the projector will display the screen of the connected device.
- Cast PC screen in wired way:
1. Connect the PC with projector by HDMI cable.
2. In Home menu → [Home Dashboard], change the input to the terminal to which the HDMI cable is connected.
3. After the connection is established, the projector will display the screen of the connected PC.
The Screen Share will be faster by having your mobile device or PC connected to the same network as the projector. Though it can be connected without a wireless router, connecting your device to a 5 GHz router is recommended because the performance can be affected by the surrounding wireless environment.