If you are looking to realize the wireless projection with iOS devices on Philips Screeneo U4 Projector, this Philips Screeneo U4 Projector iPhone screen casting guide is what you are looking for.
Before we start, you need to do the following preparations:
1.Turn on WiFi option on your iPhone.
2. Turn on the projector, and press Menu button to display the home menu.
Steps to cast the iPhone screen onto the Philips Screeneo U4 Projector
1. Use the navigation button to select Screen Mirroring option on the home screen, and then press OK.
2. The window for selecting a screen mirroring method is displayed: Apple and Android. Select Apple to enter the screen mirroring interface.
3. In the screen mirroring interface, the projector name and password and an QR code are given.
4. Get your iPhone, go to the WiFi settings and select the WiFi network of the projector according to the information given on the screen, then your iPhone will be connected to the Philips Screeneo U4 Projector’s WiFi.
5. Select the ‘Screen Mirroring’ option on your iPhone. Then select the projector name under ‘Screen Mirroring’ to connect your iPhone to the projector. After successful connection, the screen of your iPhone is casted to the projection screen.